What are the shipping details?
- Once your order is shipped out of the warehouse, your courier will confirm the tracking information within their system. From there we’ll email you your tracking information so you can keep up to date with your order as it gets closer to your doorstep!
- We print every shipping label exactly as it's entered on our website. Please be sure to double check your shipping address before completing your order to ensure that your package is shipping to the right location. If you believe that your address may be incorrect, please reach out direct message, or call a support agent and we'll be happy to verify or correct this information for you. We cannot correct any addresses once an order has been processed. Please reach out to us as soon as possible for any corrections.
Orders are shipped out within 3 business days. Our warehouse is closed on weekends. Expedited shipping does not affect processing times.
Mirrorday is not responsible for customs fees determined by government regulations.
The couriers we use to deliver your packages are through USPS, FedEx, and local post for international orders. All couriers are independent agencies and are not operated under or by Mirrorday. These agencies conduct their own businesses within their own standards and abide by their own rules and regulations.
How long does shipping take?
- All orders, regardless of shipping speed, are shipping out within 2 business days. Mirrorday's warehouse is closed on Saturday and Sunday.
- Domestic orders typically take up to 7-15business days from when they were shipped to be delivered (depending on where you are located).
- International orders are typically delivered within 6-8 weeks pending customs and weather conditions (depending on where you are located).
- Due to covid-19, all couriers are experiencing delays affecting all delivery times for customers worldwide. We are monitoring this closely to ensure that customers are receiving their products are quickly as possible during this pandemic.
When will my products ship?
All orders are processed for shipping within 2 business days. From there, we wait for the courier to pick up your order to bring to you!
Our warehouse is closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Your order may experience a delay in shipping if your shipping information is not filled out correctly. Please ensure this is filled properly to be certain there is no delay in your order being shipped.
Why didn't I receive my package?
- Return to sender- If you accidentally entered the wrong address location. If this is the case, your courier will mark your package “return to sender.” Reach out to us, We're happy to ship your order again!
- Stolen- While your courier will do everything they can to ensure you get your Mirrordayorder, there is always a possibility that your package could get stolen. This is why it’s very important for you to make sure that you track your package with your courier's tracker online so that you are available to receive it when it arrives. We are terribly sorry for your loss. We will not be held responsible for lost or stolen product once delivered.
- Misplaced- If your package says that it is delivered, and yet you can’t find it, please check with your neighbors to see if it accidentally got placed in the wrong location. Unfortunately, this does happen from time to time.
If you have any issues tracking your Mirrorday order, you can also contact our customer support, and they will help you out. We are committed to getting you your products!
When tracking internationally, it can be tricky! Here may be some confusing scenarios to look out for:
Tracking stops when DHL states processed at the local distribution center. What do I do?
You should see another tracking number for the delivery service provider. Use that tracking number with your local post (Canada Post, Royal Post, etc..) and you should see where your package is from there.
I received a notice from customs. I paid for shipping already?
Mirrorday is not responsible for customs fees determined by government regulations. Shipping fees are fees associated with your delivery courier, not customs regulations.